lördag 11 september 2010

New York Fashion Week SS2011

I have totally forgot to tell you guys that NY Fashion Week has already begun. Actually, today is the third day for NYFW and many designers, as Richie Rich, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Christian Siriano etc, has already shown their collections. So far I'm pretty happy with what they have come up with and that's a good sign for SS season. Marc Jacob (one of my favourit designer *gaah*) is showing on Monday and Rodarte on Thursday. The team or should I say sisters behind Rodarte has great story about how their brand made it to top of the designermountain. When I read the story, I fell in love with Laura and Kate Mulleavy. I really love the brand Rodarte, it's always so fierce! There is five days left of NYFW, but I'm looking forward for Paris Fashion Week and one good reason for that is the Alexander McQueen show. I can't barely wait!!!!! I'm curious to know what Sarah Burton comes up with for SS2011.


Kate and Laura

Rodarte AW 2010/11

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar