lördag 7 augusti 2010

But I bet you don't go crazy like you use to

(Karlie Kloss for D&G in Milan, Freja Beha Erichsen for Burberry Prorsum in London, Natasha Poly for Givenchy in France, Frida Gustavsson for Marc Jacob in New York)

I'm looking forward for this seasons fashionweeks and the spring/summer collections. There is not much time left for the fashionweeks to begin. First stop is in Copenhagen, then Stockholm fashionweek by Bern, then New York fashionweek, then London fashionweek, then Milano fashionweek and theeeeeeeeeeeeeen Paris fashionweek. Huh, there is a lot of fashionweeks, I almost can't count them all ... and of course there is a lot of designerns who wants to show their collections.

With all these fashionweeks, there is no time for sleep.

Priority #1. Take a look at the collection
Priority #2. Take a deeper look at the collection
Priority #3. Go to Www.thefashionspot.com
Priority #4. Comment and criticize the collection
Priority #5. Take a look at another collection
Priority #6. Take a deeper look at the collection
... and so on

and there you have my schedule during fashonweeks.

Since I live in Sweden and can't attend the shows in the other countries, I follow them online. Stockholm Fashion Week by Berns starts at 16th of august and I'm going to attend some fashionshows, especially Carin Westers s/s 2011. I have been at SFW before, but this season is my first season to get invitations for the fashionshows, so I'm really happy!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar